- Intake and Digestibility of Coastal and Tifton 85 Bermudagrass Hays by Female Boer x Spanish Goats, T.D.A. Forbes, L. Redmon, C.M. Hensarling and S.S. Sieckenius (125K)
- Frontal Grazing for Cattle Management on Winter Pastures, H. Lippke, T.D.A. Forbes, E. Rivera, P.G. Soderstrom. R.V. Machen and B.G. Warrington (182K)
- Continuous and Frontal Grazing Compared for Cattle Management on Winter Pastures, H. Lippke, T.D.A. Forbes, E. Rivera, P.G. Soderstrom, R.V. Machen and B.G. Warrington (256K)
- Forage Bermuda grass Trials by C.R. Stichler(32K)
- Stocking Rate and Supplements Affect Performance of Steers Grazing Wheat Pastureby H. Lippke, and T.D.A. Forbes(77K)
- Ryegrass Responses to Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Knippa Clay, by H. Lippke, P.G. Soderstrom, J.B. Herndon, and C.R. Stichler
- Ryegrass intake and ruminal characteristics related to gain in yearling steers. Lippke, H., T. D. A. Forbes, P. G. Soderstrom, S. R. Baxter, C. M. Hensarling, and S. S. Sieckenius. 1999.In: Guy Stone et al. (Ed.) Nutritional Ecology of Herbivores. Posters and Discussion of Plenary Topics and Posters at the Fifth Internatl. Symp. on the Nutr. of Herbivores. April 11-16, 1999. San Antonio, TX.
- FORAGVAL: Intake and gain estimated from acid detergent fiber and crude protein of the forage diet. Lippke, H., and D. B. Herd. 1990Tex. Agric. Expt. Sta. MP-1708.